Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

Si in all seriousness. My father who was a drum major in a AL Senior corps and director of the young Admirals from lincoln nebraska. Passed away 2 weeks ago. Wanting to start a scholarship in his name. Any help or support will be helpful

• Like 3

Bloo was great.

+++

Yesterday I correctly picked Bluecoats, BD then Crown. I'm almost always wrong.

Tonight I'm going with Blue Devils, Crown then Bloo. I thought BD just performed the heck out of their show tonight, and Crown's horns were so in-tune it's incredible. I thought Bloo's clapping was slightly off, just in the beginning. Drum line was on fire the rest of the show.

Yes indeed! After the top three I think we'll see SCV, The Cavaliers, and the Cadets.

• Like 1

I have the same complaints with Bloo as I do with BD...gimmicks and electronics...

I understand why Bloo is changing their shows to look more like BD...it wins..I just don't like it..and I"m a Bloo homer.

and..no...Crown hornline doesn't come close to a good G hornline.

• Like 2

How do we fast forward the feed so we can get to the scores? Will jumping down into Blue Knights' portal work?

• Like 1

I don't have Fan Network this season (many reasons for why) so my judgements on how corps did can only be made through the comments. If I had to rank the top three in terms of who fangirled the performances the most on here, they would be:

1. Crown

2. BD

3. Bloo (apparently had a bad run)

• Like 2