Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

Not the best decision--not so much because they had the statue be shirtless and in tight shorts...I get their intent of an "Adonis" in the "nude". However, the "adonis" did not quite have an "adonis" build, so it really just felt like someone got caught in his short trunks underwear on stage!

i spat up my drink

om#g

• Like 4

Ok, again not to sound like Debbie Downer- Are we hearing the same things here??? Cadets had some very ugly moments in that brass performance tonight.... Hmmm, I give slight edge to Cadets but based off both Cavies and Cadets neither did themselves a favor. Seeing Cadets last night they were great- tonight??? Not so much. I like this show a lot though, just hope they can really get it under their feet by finals

Well, you have to at least give the performers in the Cadets a lot of credit, as they really are working hard to sell this show, but its just not clicking. Its too dreary, dark, depressing for 95% of the show so that when the theme tries to go positive at the end, its unrealistic as an ending.

Jeez, the Cadets Feel Good Christmas show theme in 2012.... playing Jingle Bells, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, etc was far better received as a show design by both judges and audiences alike, and placed 4th. While there is probably more performer talent in this years Corps, I don't see this season's Cadets finishing as high as their Christmas Themed 2012 show... but who knows... we'll see.

• Like 1

I may cry when I see this live on Tuesday.

• Like 1