Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

Got to give them an A+ for effort especially with the ever-changing drill and rewrites... it's been a tough year for them.

Regardless of what people say about The Cadets.... they are marching thr heck out of their show. When I saw them in Houston I could easily tell they marched the heck out of this show.

Yeah as much as I love The Cadets I'm also in the, "I like it 75% crowd." That ending is just so meh.

• Like 1

i wish I would of had the tape of the Pre-show early season when the statue man appears almost naked in his tight shorts and everyone went ..WTF is that.. LOL

Not the best decision--not so much because they had the statue be shirtless and in tight shorts...I get their intent of an "Adonis" in the "nude". However, the "adonis" did not quite have an "adonis" build, so it really just felt like someone got caught in his short trunks underwear on stage!

• Like 3

MASSIVE good improvement.

They're getting to the point now where mistakes are pretty noticeable because everything else is clean.

I'm loving the Cadets MM's perseverance this year. The energy, dedication, and raw talent.

Have the MMs got stories to tell when they get home! That goes for all corps, but you've got to honor what the members of the Cadets specifically are going through.
  • Like 1

Amen... maybe they'll bring back the old unis as a last ditch effort.

then Alice will pop out through a door...

• Like 3

I just re-watched the Cadets ending in hi-cam.

GREAT double company front at the end! :thumbs-up:

• Like 2