NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

You have a great point - I just wish DCI wouldn't call the package "Everything but Championships". It is (unintentionally) deceptive - just a poor name choice.

My point exactly. There was no communication from DCI to their "faithful" subscribers about the added show that would not be included in the "Everything but Championships" package. Unless I go back and dig into their website for the original fine print, one might believe that the Allentown shows would not be included. That's all I'm trying to communicate.

And once again, you have proved my point. From the "Bundle" page, I purchased the $69.95 "tour" package that states "Everything but the Championships". Now that page has the added show tonight (PPV) as well as the Allentown shows (PPV), and finals week (PPV). My argument is that it was very mis-leading. That's all I'm saying. If they had sent out an email or something to "faithful" subscribers, I would have probably purchased tonight show.

This is a typical DCI-communication-misfire, so I understand your frustration, but you gotta let this go now. Even though it said "Everything but the Championships," you know that isn't really what they meant because there are many shows on the tour schedule that aren't shown on DCI Live. Right? This show wasn't on the original list of events for DCI Live as has been linked several times above.

Often DCI adds other events later in the summer to DCI Live after the first list is released. This year two one of those (NightBeat and Allentown) is PPV only. I think you gotta move on now.

Edited by Peel Paint

New Additions to the drum kit part with the snare feature? Or just me?

This is a typical DCI-communication-misfire, so I understand your frustration, but you gotta let this go now. Even though it said "Everything but the Championships," you know that isn't really what they meant because there are many shows on the tour schedule that aren't shown on DCI Live. Right? This show wasn't on the original list of events for DCI Live as has been linked several times above.

Often DCI adds other events later in the summer to DCI Live after the first list is released. This year two of those (NightBeat and Allentown) are PPV only. I think you gotta move on now.

Paid for the full package, can't watch it via desktop, watching no problem my iPad. So Apps are a go.

Often DCI adds other events later in the summer to DCI Live after the first list is released. This year two of those (NightBeat and Allentown) are PPV only. I think you gotta move on now.

Wait, Allentown isn't included in the package either?