NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

A better run for Regiment tonight. Nice job as they've stepped up the intensity in the back half of the show! Guard looking very sharp.

• Like 3

Phantom's podiums(?) waste 12-16 members to push them from set to set with no visual addition. Total waste IMO.

• Like 3

A better run for Regiment tonight. Nice job as they've stepped up the intensity in the back half of the show! Guard looking very sharp.

I agree. They sound amazing!! A few holes in the brass line tonight.

First time seeing SCV live this year and I nearly cried during the opener. One of the all time greatest openers in DCI history.

This is true.

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=965782&SPID=166025&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211004921

Notice how in the original schedule this show was never included so those of you that bought the package, you weren't buying this show. Those that have access, congrats and hope you don't lose access. If you do, don't complain that you got to see some of a show for free...

And there's the proof: it wasn't on the schedule when the packages were announced.

Maybe offer an upgrade price for $69 users so they can get the show.

FYI, the $99 users aren't supposed to have access tonight either. I am, and I don't!

• Like 1