DCI Eastern Classic - Saturday Aug. 6, 2016

I'm sure all three corps have SOMETHING up their sleeve, but I'm still inclined to side with BD more often than not when it comes to late season surges. Finals night will certainly be interesting.

I'm hoping DCI isn't going to try to break open these small gaps like they have in past years towards the end of the season.

Yea, I've been looking at how close the gaps are between the groupings. Looks like the gaps between corps are minimize in the music caption a bit; because they can easily not have ties and still rank and rate by going out to the thousands decimal place. The other two captions have been close too, but I just have a feeling they're going to spread the gaps between these grouping a bit next week.

Someone is not going to be happy when their score drops.

Edited by jjeffeory

Nobody ever said vigilante justice had to end in death. Sometimes mercy is the most relentless force there is.

The new ending works.. it works #### well.

"He deserves death."

"Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement."

• Like 3

After the last two nights I am really pulling for Boston to make it in with The Academy. Bostons energy was soooooo infectious tonight. They came alive this week. They want it, and that's dangerous going into finals week. Seems like Madison is losing steam with two really hungry corps passing them up yesterday and tonight.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Way to go BAC. Glad to see they've forced themselves into the running for finals!

Yes... Boston was topped by Troopers, Academy, Madison last Saturday at the Regionals.. but a week later, have now pulled ahead of Troopers, Madison, and have cut the 3 point deficit to Academy to less than half that now. Boston is making their patented late season run again it appears. I can see them catching Academy by Semi's if they continue to clean.

• Like 1

Winner gets a 99.7

No way. The top corps are taking points away from each other, GE to Bluecoats, Music to Blue Devils (maybe). Color guard to Crown?

I think Carolina Crown wins it all this season... there, I said it.

No way. The top corps are taking points away from each other, GE to Bluecoats, Music to Blue Devils (maybe). Color guard to Crown?

Twas just a joke :smile:

I have finally learned something over this season. I do not believe that this season has been down in score. I believe it has been the quality of each corps. Even pioneer will bring some fire next week. I cannot wait.

• Like 1