DCI Eastern Classic - Saturday Aug. 6, 2016

Yes BD performed last at quarters last year. But they didn't win a regional. They was in second at every regional while corps around bounced from 1st to 3rd etc........patient, consistent, and strong in all captions was BD last year. And so far we are seeing the same thing this year.

But technically they didn't come from behind last year, unless you count the penalty. They came to Indy in first.

Twelve Angry Tubas.

lol!

" if that Drum Corps glove don't fit, you must acquit ! "

Oh yeah, that's just great. I can see the opener to Crown's 2017 show now, which starts with a low speed stagecoach chase... :help:

• Like 2

Twelve Angry Tubas.

Legal Briefs.

Oh yeah, that's just great. I can see the opener to Crown's 2017 show now, which starts with a low speed stagecoach chase... :help:

Paint it white, and chase it with a drone, and you might have something...

I don't believe the excitement and majesty of court room drama has been brought to the drum corps field yet.

That's next year's show. :dancin:

Cue the theme from "Perry Mason." :tongue:

• Like 1

Shufflin off to Buffalo, where I have a hunch the top three are going to be in lock step scoring-wise going into Indianapolis. It's a TOC. Watch out! Crazy things happen at TOC's!

Shufflin off to Buffalo, where I have a hunch the top three are going to be in lock step scoring-wise going into Massillon and Indianapolis. It's a TOC.

Edited by drumcorpsfever

There was Pagliacci, Land of Make Believe by Mangione, My Favourite Things and In the Stone plus so much more (i can be sacarsastic lol) DCI Live! kicked me out day 1 Allentown 'cause i was late, left efmf early and got to see the whole show day 2. Keep up the good work drum corps!

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but shouldn't Troopers' featured firefighter character be female, to match what we're told in the opening narration?

(Or is the character in fact female, and I just can't tell because the camera never had a close up on her face?)