DCI Eastern Classic - Saturday Aug. 6, 2016

The winning score tonight was 94.

There are more points to be had between now and finals. :cool:

If i received a dollar for every person that said BD was battling for 2nd last year and Crown had it won.................

I'm sure all three corps have SOMETHING up their sleeve, but I'm still inclined to side with BD more often than not when it comes to late season surges. Finals night will certainly be interesting.

I'm hoping DCI isn't going to try to break open these small gaps like they have in past years towards the end of the season.

• Like 1

The winning score tonight was 94.

There are more points to be had between now and finals. :cool:

Winner gets a 99.7

People, if you aren't watching Bridgemen, you're seriously missing out

Watching them right now. Great job with "My Favorite Things".

• Like 2

I'm sure all three corps have SOMETHING up their sleeve, but I'm still inclined to side with BD more often than not when it comes to late season surges. Finals night will certainly be interesting.

I'm hoping DCI isn't going to try to break open these small gaps like they have in past years towards the end of the season.

I still have faith in Crown to get it done this year, if not then I think Bluecoats got it. Normally I would agree with you guys about BD making that late season surge into 1st but I don't think that will happen this year. Just my opinion though. Again just opinion but I honestly think BD finishes 3rd this year.

Edited by DasTuba

Winner gets a 99.7

Sorry Cappy. 99.7 is reserved for BD whenever they decide to give me a show with all Gordon Goodwin music.

• Like 1

Three observations:

1. Having seen both shows live, Cavies' show is a better show than Cadets'.

2. The battle for who is top 8/TOC/masters show for next year is interesting between BS/BK/PR. (I'm pulling for the blue corps...)

3. Interesting to see the battle for 12th that DCI has manufactured... Something sketchy about a 3+ point gap disappearing overnight.

Oh oh, conspiracy theory. DCI manufacturing stuff. Like tin foil hats. Maybe just maybe everyone is performing better? Yeah, not sketchy, just better.