Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

Haven't been beating them all year. They have been neck in neck.

My "take" is just that. I marched BD and won championships with them. I fully trust their staff going into finals week. If they lose? Fair enough. I just trust Jay, Scott, Scott, John, et al.

My goodness, do you folks who have slammed me tonight read what you posted? I supported my corps as a designer and as a former judge. It was my take. No need to reserve to the takes you have stooped to.

We are all fans of the activity. I want my organization to win three in a row. I make no bones about it.

But, you who are responding to me don't need to be ########.

No need to be one yourself. Regardless of what you think, your original post that started all of this? Yeah, you were a pretty big, arrogant, crude, ########.

You obviously don't know me.

Check yourself.

Sorry you had fun at someone else's expense.

Nor do I care to if you act like this all the time.

Despite what Channel3 says, themes are overrated.

No, they aren't. That is what, often times, comes down to the difference between the top six. And, that has been the case Sondheim was teaching division II in the late nineties.

Themes are rewarded. They are recognized. They are often times, the highest scoring corps.

I just got back from the show. I have never seen more people at the Massillon show than this one. Holy cow! Had to be over 8,000 in attendance.

I was a few rows from the top and less than ten seats in from the right side of the stadium, and from my perspective, it was completely sold out. By the time the third corps was on, I could see no empty seats anywhere, and over the rest of the evening, a few people were seated in the endzone and visitor side stands.

Haven't been beating them all year. They have been neck in neck.

My "take" is just that. I marched BD and won championships with them. I fully trust their staff going into finals week. If they lose? Fair enough. I just trust Jay, Scott, Scott, John, et al.

My goodness, do you folks who have slammed me tonight read what you posted? I supported my corps as a designer and as a former judge. It was my take. No need to reserve to the takes you have stooped to.

We are all fans of the activity. I want my organization to win three in a row. I make no bones about it.

But, you who are responding to me don't need to be ########.

It's not what you said. It's how you said it.

No need to be one yourself. Regardless of what you think, your original post that started all of this? Yeah, you were a pretty big, arrogant, crude, ########.

Seriously?

Please show it to me.

I did not start this thread. I am not arrogant. I am not crude. And, I am not big.

I am sorry I disrespected the corps you support, even though I didn't mean to.

Seriously?

Please show it to me.

I did not start this thread. I am not arrogant. I am not crude. And, I am not big.

I am sorry I disrespected the corps you support, even though I didn't mean to.

Sorry, done playing.

The reason they are so close competitively is because DCI needs it to be that way. From a "sheet" standpoint, BD is head and shoulders (once again) ahead of the competition. They could very well take third next week, but that won't be a reflection of what is on the field. It will reflect DCI's need to continue to promote their activity as a place where anyone can triumph...

I would ask those who are staff of BD, affiliated with BD, or BD alumni or homers, or even just BD fans, if jsd's statements reflect your opinion as well?