DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP PRELIMS - 8/11/16

Can't believe BD isn't winning. I must be the only one on the planet that think Bloo has been

Overrated all season. A solid 3 in my eyes..

but Blooooooooo's show is SO FUN and exciting...

...which means nothing I know...

Yeah you may not be the only one but you're in the minority. Bluecoats live was at a different level than BD or Crown.

You're correct, there are two of us.
  • Like 1

The first couple of views on video I was amazed, but then as I saw the show more I thought the same thing - this show might be overrated.

Then I saw them live 2 weeks ago - Holy Mary Mother of GOD! They are not overrated.

Have you seen them live? They aren't overrated in the least. If anything I think the gap could grow. BD is seriously great also but tonight they were surprisingly dirty, especially guard. Both them and Cadets had rough runs, lots of drops, seemed tired, tangled flags

• Like 3

but Blooooooooo's show is SO FUN and exciting...

...which means nothing I know...

Apparently after years of golf claps and slow deaths in the audience for the winning corps, now fun is in! But so much dirt to win.

Can't believe BD isn't winning. I must be the only one on the planet that think Bloo has been

Overrated all season. A solid 3 in my eyes..

I completely agree, but that's just my personal preference. I'm not gonna be complaining if Crown or Bloo end up on top though, all three are just so close that it's going to come down to individual judge's preferences (for GE atleast) and positions on the field

• Like 1

I've seen Bloo 4 times now and they were definitely a notch or three up tonight. I didn't believe they could win it all until this performance.

I feel the same about BD and Crown tonight too. It's definitely still a three horse race.

Edited by defeldus2
  • Like 1