DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

Just a really weird ending. They have some great things going in this show. The guard styling is outstanding, and the dancing is as good as it gets. Just not a very well conceived show; Feels like it just...stops.

Ever have that dream where everything is weird and then someone has a light on and you just... Wake up? I think that's what they're going for but it feels wrong on the field without some sort of denouement

BOSTON!!

Scores:

Spartans 71.475

Genesis 73.375

Legends 73.15

Cascades 75.15

Spirit of Atlanta 76.675

Vanguard Cadets 78.0

Pacific Crest 78.875

Oregon Crusaders 79.725

Mandarins 81.2

Colts 81.513

Blue Devils B 82.325

Troopers 83.275

Boston Crusaders 85.525

Madison Scouts 85.263

Academy 87.225

Crossmen 87.65

:thumbup: Academy, Boston, BDB (never saw the show - must be phenomenal)

:cry: Oregon never broke 80 all season. Ouch. I love that corps so much.

Edited by luv4corps

If you're doing a Phantom Regiment anniversary show, you HAVE to have Shostakovich in there. This particular selection is very majestic and fits Phantom perfectly.

• Like 1

UGH THAT OPENING HIT GETS ME EVERYTIME. They sound so much like the Phantom regiment of the mid 2000's there.

Man, do the Boston Crusaders know how to put on late season surges. They could have packed it in after being in 14th, and so far behind the Madison Scouts in 12th at the San Antonio Regionals, but there is no quit in them. Just no quit.

What an inspiring effort from BAC. They EARNED it tonite, as that performance from them was their best of the season. Just when it was needed.

Congrats to Academy. Well deserved Finals. What a wonderfully designed & fun show

If there is a better 13th place Corps in DCI history than than the 2016 Madison Scouts, I don't know who that might be. Its regrettable that only one of the great trifecta Corps of BAC, Madison, Troopers could make it in this year. Any 3 could have done it . But Boston stepped up to the plate and hit it out of the park earlier tonite to nail it down, imo.

2012 blue stars

Huge build into the push of Chairman Dances! And a nice little spin turn, though not on the move. '93, anybody?