DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

The message I got from this Cadets show - at the end, the statue went against his nature, what was natural for his world, despite trying to keep the heathens away, and joined those who corrupted him.

Don't really understand the story in the Cadets' show this year, but wow, they execute well. Really nice job.

Pretty simple really. Rock man has statues, trumpet man is turning them human, statues go back and forth and finally beat up rock man.

• Like 2

She wasn't playing at the start of Turning, but they were using a violin sound from the pit. That's what I was complaining about.

Gotcha -- missed it.

Next on the field is the Santa Clara Vanguard from Santa Clara, California. Their 2016 program is entitled "Force of Nature" and consists of:

Spring 1 (from Recomposed)

Without Warning (from Stormworks)

Earth Song

Winter 1 (from Recomposed)

After the Storm

tumblr_obtpbgoTFE1rb9uxio1_500.gif

I doubt there were any tears, just determination. Listen, they probably had the worst housing of any corps. A community center that wasn't real big and far from enough bathrooms and showers for around 200 people. If anything, Waldo was highly pissssed!

I think Kevin is trying to get an infinity set from each corps in his pictures.

They all have them. Because of the Illuminati.

Warm chord bath.

And now the statue has become a grey Incredible Hulk, who gets killed by another guy wearing brown. Who is a statue? Or a human? Or something else?

So Adonis gets murdered for wanting to be human...by a human?!

There's a guy in grey and a guy in a skin-tone thing. Try to guess who's the human and who's the statue.

Love that tuba sound at the start of this show. Seriously, this entire show makes me so happy.