6. Cavies

7. Phantom

8. BAC

9. Madison

10. BK

11. Blue Stars

12. Colts

The field is so stacked this year....*cries bittersweet tears*

Lol... This is a little weird in the lower part for me. Somehow, you see Madison jumping into single digits, Academy dropping out of Finals despite better talent and a better book, Crossmen dropping out who seem to have found a niche and have plenty of talent essentially owning the state of Texas from a DCI perspective, and you see Colts (!!) as the newbies in the group? I'm sorry I just don't follow here. Explanation needed.

Edited by brassdude6171

4 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

Lol... This is a little weird in the lower part for me. Somehow, you see Madison jumping into single digits, Academy dropping out of Finals despite better talent and a better book, Crossmen dropping out who seem to have found a niche and have plenty of talent essentially owning the state of Texas from a DCI perspective, and you see Colts (!!) as the newbies in the group? I'm sorry I just don't follow here. Explanation needed.

Have you counted how many predictions he has made?...I have...the number and changes are staggering....haha

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Have you counted how many predictions he has made?...I have...the number and changes are staggering....haha

Fair point...

15 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

All in good fun.

These things change a lot.  I completely disagree with BoaDci, but we're here to have fun.

Honestly  I don't see Academy dropping out of finals either, but I hear Madison is very much improved from last year, and so is Boston.  Who is going to drop?  It's a mystery.  This could be one of those years where the top 15 or 16 corps could make finals on any given night, and that's a good thing!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

I'm not going to make a prediction because it is too hard to know how things are going to shake out until a couple of weeks into the season.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I'm not going to make a prediction because it is too hard to know how things are going to shake out until a couple of weeks into the season.

"All in good fun"

-Literally you

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I abstain.  lol

Two weeks!   

You and me both.  No speculation from me besides from the comfort of my sofa to the hubby.

2004 watching the Cavaliers rehearse before their first show.   Him:  "Looks like 4th place to me."

This is why I don't make predictions. 

Edited by Terri Schehr