2017 PREDICTIONS!

So you're saying they could jump 5 spots?

They're going all the way to top 3. I had them in 1st, but if you reference one of my posts from yesterday, I have converted to a 2 way battle at the top between Cadets2 and BDB. Boston will essentially slide into 3rd.

Thank you. I wasn't as curious I suppose about the drill as I was who the Vis Coordinator was that thought this might be a way to go as a concept.

I'm not sure about the vis coordinator, that might be some deeper digging into the internet. :)

Cavaliers declined from 3rd to 8th from 2011-2012

Thanks ripchops, good catch. After finishing 1 1 1 2 1 2 1 3 3 4 2 3 from 2000 through 2011, I'm pretty sure Cavaliers fans would consider a 5 spot drop to 8 an unanticipated fall.

I will edit the sentence beginning with " So far " in my post 360 on page 36 to consolidate this new info.

prediction beta version.

1. Blue Devils

2. vanguard

3. bluecoats

4. crown

5. phantom regiment

6. blue knights

7. cavaliers

8. cadets

9. boston

10. academy

11. blue stars

12. troopers

that is SO interesting to me. M. Towsend vs M. Townsend. musically Klesch vs. George. Gonna be fun to watch how this plays out.

that is SO interesting to me. M. Towsend vs M. Townsend. musically Klesch vs. George. Gonna be fun to watch how this plays out.

With all due respect to Ryan George, Klesch is by far the superior arranger, imo.

As far as Townsend...The roles are a bit different for Townsend at each organization though...

Previously at Crown - Guard director/choreographer.

Currently at Boston - Production & color guard designer

Currently at Academy - Artistic Director

Whereas Keith Potter at Boston will be the Artistic Director...A better comparison IMO would be Keith Potter versus Michael Townsend...same roles in both organizations...

• Like 1

As far as Townsend...The roles are a bit different for Townsend at each organization though...

Previously at Crown - Guard director/choreographer.

Currently at Boston - Production & color guard designer

Currently at Academy - Artistic Director

Whereas Keith Potter at Boston will be the Artistic Director...A better comparison IMO would be Keith Potter versus Michael Townsend...same roles in both organizations...

titles are nice but things are/were far more blurry than they might appear if you just read that.

academy v boston with both teams sharing a visual designer on their team is very interesting to me. no matter how things shake out competitively, questions will be raised.

while designers can and do often work with more than one team, having them on two finalist teams in the same tier (with both clearly having the same sort of ambitions) is probably a fairly unique situation.

Edited by corpsband