2017 PREDICTIONS!

Are you seriously suggesting Boston doesn't make the cut?

Yes, I am. They barely did in 2016, and in my opinion, they shouldn't have. great show, i loved it, but i don't think it was above Madison.

And after all the help you were given about your initial posts on DCP you're bias about Boston shows through.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/user/42518-basscleftristan/

Edited by Ghost

My prediction: The Cavaliers are going to be dangerous! You heard it here first folks.

No I didn't.

• Like 1

And after all the help you were given about your initial posts on DCP you're bias about Boston shows through.

Dude, how is this relevant? It's incredibly early for anyone to be making predictions at this point, we're probably all wrong anyways. Boston could make it, they could not. I have no clue, that's just my prediction.

• Like 1

Yes! How dare you make prediction in October of 2016 for shows in August of 2017, and leave out Boston.

For that matter, how dare you leave out BDB and Jersey Surf.

You and you're #### bias!👺

• Like 1

Aight just World Class

1. Blue Devils
2. The Cavaliers
3. Carolina Crown
4. Bluecoats
5. Santa Clara Vanguard
6. The Cadets
7. Blue Knights
8. Boston Crusaders
9. Phantom Regiment
10. Crossmen
11. Blue Stars
12. The Academy

13. Troopers
14. Madison Scouts
15. Oregon Crusaders
16. Mandarins
17. Colts
18. Pacific Crest
19. Spirit of Atlanta
20. Cascades
21. Jersey Surf
22. Pioneer

Aight just World Class

1. Blue Devils

2. The Cavaliers

3. Carolina Crown

4. Bluecoats

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. The Cadets

7. Blue Knights

8. Boston Crusaders

9. Phantom Regiment

10. Crossmen

11. Blue Stars

12. The Academy

13. Troopers

14. Madison Scouts

15. Oregon Crusaders

16. Mandarins

17. Colts

18. Pacific Crest

19. Spirit of Atlanta

20. Cascades

21. Jersey Surf

22. Pioneer

Gotta ask you, my friend. Why the sudden spike in Cavaliers? I'd love to see that honestly, no sarcasm intended.

• Like 1

Gotta ask you, my friend. Why the sudden spike in Cavaliers? I'd love to see that honestly, no sarcasm intended.

They're on an upward trend right now and in 5th place this past season were just over three and a half points behind first place. 3.5 points is a perfectly normal swing for a corps from one season to the next, even at the top of the activity. Granted they could certainly swing the other way as well but I don't see that happening.

• Like 2

They're on an upward trend right now and in 5th place this past season were just over three and a half points behind first place. 3.5 points is a perfectly normal swing for a corps from one season to the next, even at the top of the activity. Granted they could certainly swing the other way as well but I don't see that happening.

One could say they were 5th because Cadets stumbled. Not taking anything away from Cavies, but kind of like Phantom in 3rd in 2012 when Cadets felt they needed to play jungle bells.

One could say they were 5th because Cadets stumbled. Not taking anything away from Cavies, but kind of like Phantom in 3rd in 2012 when Cadets felt they needed to play jungle bells.

Umm...aren't you forgetting that the Cavies only finished lower then 3rd once (4th in 2009) between 1999 and 2011 and inbetween won 5 titles. So doesn't that mean everyone else benefited from the Cavies "stumble". This arguement makes no sense wether in drum corps or any competitive activity. If you're not on the top of your game there's always someone there to take your spot. Can happen to any corps on any given year.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 3