2017 PREDICTIONS!

Rationale is DCP dislikes the Blue Stars and always predicts their demise :tongue:

Don't forget BK and Boston in that class as well...lol

Rationale is DCP dislikes the Blue Stars and always predicts their demise :tongue:

I loved Blue Stars this year and the past several and never have predicted their "demise"

• Like 1

Within the DCI era, aside from the Phantom decline of 8 spots from "08 to "09 and Madison's decline of 5 spots from "15 to "16, I believe the Kilts' decline of 21 spots from "75 to "76 and the Troopers' decline of 7 spots (twice) from "74 to "75 and "76 to "77 should be noted.

Cavaliers declined from 3rd to 8th from 2011-2012

Was that the 15 minutes of fame show? Who was on the design team for them that year?

Yes, it was the year Adolph DeGrauwe stepped down as corps director and I'm pretty sure their drill desigmer stepped down as well. Not sure about the drill designer though.

Yes, it was the year Adolph DeGrauwe stepped down as corps director and I'm pretty sure their drill desigmer stepped down as well. Not sure about the drill designer though.

Thank you. I wasn't as curious I suppose about the drill as I was who the Vis Coordinator was that thought this might be a way to go as a concept.