2017 Boston Crusaders

Oh the horror that people that work in Education could get a raise in what they do by coming over to work their craft with the Boston Crusaders. Whats the world coming too. ( haha!)

what are you talking about? i don't think i've ever said anything like that! people who want to move on -- they should move on.

you need to stop making things up Brasso. back on your meds.

and try answering the question. i see a $500k+ increase in loans/notes on the 2014 balance sheet.

are the acquisitions funded through that?

Edited by corpsband

so exactly where is all this spending money coming from? that's been pretty vague. inspire is a non-profit and should embrace the sunshine right? did someone take out a big ### loan to finance all these acquisitions? because the souvie van sure didn't pay for it. i have an inkling about what some of these folks were making. and if they all got substantial raises, kazowie! that's a lot of greenbacks. never mind the future price of all that creative freedom and all those nights on tour at the hilton!

They have been very successful at fundraising and obtaining and grants. It has been reported publicly that this year's "Concert In The Park" raised close to $250,000 in corporate money. Inspire owns a building with paying tenants. They have a very successful and profitable music festival program. They have an instrumental music store (authorized Yamaha dealer/distributor. not sure if I have that term correct.) That's just a few things that I know of. Much of the financial stability of the Corps, is due to the hard work of the 40+ person BOD. IN MY OPINION....... I don't know if the organization would be in as good a financial shape with a smaller board.

• Like 1

what are you talking about? i don't think i've ever said anything like that! people who want to move on -- they should move on.

and try answering the question.

Ok, I'm "back on my meds" now, corpsbrand, and can take your question again, but only on the condition that you set aside your bitter pills for the moment ( you seem to be overdosing today on them ) . Now.. take a deep breathe, slowly exhale...... feel better ?..now.. tell me once again.... what exactly is your question that you have for me to try and answer for you ?

Edited by BRASSO

and try answering the question. i see a $500k+ increase in loans/notes on the 2014 balance sheet.

are the acquisitions funded through that?

On the 2014 Balance Sheet. You are digging that deep? A lot can happen in two years.

• Like 2

Ok, I'm back on my " meds " and get take your question again, but only on the condition that you set your bitter pills aside for the moment in asking me politely your question. Now.. take a deep breathe, slowly exhale... now tell me.... what exactly is your question again that you have for me ?

it's still sitting there in black and white. that's the beauty of a forum. you can read it as many times as you like!

Boston is in VERY good shape financially - and anyone suggesting otherwise doesn't appear aware of the work they've done the past 2-3 years

• Like 5

They have been very successful at fundraising and obtaining and grants. It has been reported publicly that this year's "Concert In The Park" raised close to $250,000 in corporate money. Inspire owns a building with paying tenants. They have a very successful and profitable music festival program. They have an instrumental music store (authorized Yamaha dealer/distributor. not sure if I have that term correct.) That's just a few things that I know of. Much of the financial stability of the Corps, is due to the hard work of the 40+ person BOD. IN MY OPINION....... I don't know if the organization would be in as good a financial shape with a smaller board.

so you're suggesting that no loans are involved in financing the talent acquisition? that would be good news if true. i can't imagine it would be a great idea to borrow money for creative staff who -- in the end -- can't really contribute a whole lot to the bottom line.

nah it's the latest data on guidestar. that's why i posted the question here. guidestar is frequently 2 or 3 fiscal years behind.

'Guess you'll have to wait another 2 years then to find out, Corpsbrand. In the meantime, stock up on some happy pills and a few sedatives, it should help get you thru it all till then.

Edited by BRASSO

'Guess you'll have to wait another 2 years then to find out, Corpsbrand. In the meantime, stock up on some happy pills and a few sedatives, it'll get you thru it all till then. You can do this. I know you can. Patience is a virtue.

well everyone would know the answer well before then if the answer to the question is in the affirmative.