Cadets 2017

Just now, George Dixon said:

Could be anything, we don't know. I just sent the link to YEA directly. For all we know they don't know or he is no longer a part of the staff (it is not 100% up to the minute) or something nefarious. And yes the corps should be contacted with the concern however Jeff is being Jeff.  I have personally never seen this individual and I was at ST several times in the past couple weeks. 

Its a concern though, of course. But nobody should jump to conclusions at the moment, imo. It could be nothing. Probably is. Time will tell.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Jeff

How are you ? I am passing this along to our attorney . Do know that I am aware of Scotts past and the related accusations you mentioned

i am comfortable with the explanations I have received and Scott has been nothing short of spectacular in his time here 

If you would like to pursue the matter further please contact me and I will forward you to our attorney or Scott's for comment

and as for my friend in the Lancers I am sorry I did not speak more . With the rewrites and my office work I was not at my best 

come on back and I will treat you to a peanut butter sandwich :-) 

Hop 

59 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Something seemed to have slipped thru the cracks here..... or GH knew, but decided it did not rise to the level of not accepting this guy into their staffing ranks. Maybe Jeff Ream should have contacted the Corps privately on this bowever.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

So have you contacted yea with your concern or do you just prefer to post your concern on a discussion forum to stir up drama or possibly embarrassment for the organization? 

It's public information, not like he's leaking something out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

And YEA is required to put people through the PA state police, FBI and child abuse checks. I know people who failed for lesser issues

Well, you now have a response. 

On another note, are The Cadets are marching 10 tubas again this year? 

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Well, you now have a response. 

On another note, are The Cadets are marching 10 tubas again this year? 

12 - and a nice solid sound from them

• Like 1

Just now, 2000Cadet said:

Phew!! THANK GOODNESS. 

yeah - two were away from camp for the weekend for a personal thing. Saw them marching all 12 last week - move good too with the instruments - as you know that's so hard to control that massive bell, especially with direction changes or larger step sizes. You need a big tall person. I believe it is 11 males and 1 female and they seem quite up to the task. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

yeah - two were away from camp for the weekend for a personal thing. Saw them marching all 12 last week - move good too with the instruments - as you know that's so hard to control that massive bell, especially with direction changes or larger step sizes. You need a big tall person. I believe it is 11 males and 1 female and they seem quite up to the task. 

I've always wanted to play tuba but I was 1. too short to carry that, 2. wasn't strong enough, and 3. couldn't generate enough air for that instrument.