Cadets 2017

3 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

So it could be ignored?

Exactly. Sometimes having the public eye on your side allows things to go along a lot quicker. 

Surely the disastrous Galaxy Note 7 recall would not have occurred if every single person who had issues didn't upload the videos to YouTube rather than privately complain to Samsung

23 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Oh no worries! I found the encounter both amusing and quirky. I am easily amused and I am all about the quirk.

And I will be back probably sometime next week.

BYOJ - bring your own jelly if you like a flavor other than maroon.

Since this show is mint, that might be appropriate.  The guard devours all the strawberry, and the raspberries have been reserved for others on DCP.  All the blooberries are out in Granville.

• Like 1

If nothing else we learned once again that DCI staffers read DCP all the time... even though they instruct their young adults not to do what they themselves do. George Hopkins, the Cadets Corps Director, was on here with a response reply in a New York minute.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

If nothing else we learned once again that DCI staffers read DCP all the time... even though they instruct their young adults not to do what they themselves do. George Hopkins, the Cadets Corps Director, was on here with a response reply in a New York minute.

I emailed Hopkins and the team when the post went up. It's what grown ups do 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

As well as he should be in defense of the disclosure. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

As well as he should be in defense of the disclosure. 

Of course.

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Exactly. Sometimes having the public eye on your side allows things to go along a lot quicker. 

Surely the disastrous Galaxy Note 7 recall would not have occurred if every single person who had issues didn't upload the videos to YouTube rather than privately complain to Samsung

A two hour response time is pretty FAST...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

True, despite what many here have wanted people to think over the years...  DCP is read.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Liahona said:

A two hour response time is pretty FAST...

Precisely

edit: I do find it odd how enraged people are about a public thing being posted on a public forum. If a questionable figure is on the staff of such a prominent corps (or any corps for that matter), then people should know about it.

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 4