Cadets 2017

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

the picture just above looks like some of the new drill being practiced today - Hopkins in his FB post said they were putting it all onto the field and "together" today and then Wednesday/Thursday/Friday rehearsals and it makes it debut Saturday night was the plan. I'm assuming the show tomorrow night in ATL will be the final one with the old material

Who is that yellow shirted tech who should be cleaning those intervals?  Like quick.

2 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Be nice. I'm sure you'll be cranky when you're old like hockeydick too. I just try to be nice to everyone! 

ouch!

Just now, xandandl said:

Who is that yellow shirted tech who should be cleaning those intervals?  Like quick.

well that's the first time they put this all together so let's give them - um - until tomorrow at 3pm to have all the dots perfect

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

the picture just above looks like some of the new drill being practiced today - Hopkins in his FB post said they were putting it all onto the field and "together" today and then Wednesday/Thursday/Friday rehearsals and it makes it debut Saturday night was the plan. I'm assuming the show tomorrow night in ATL will be the final one with the old material

That doesn't look like new drill. It looks like that drill moving into that "infiniti" drill set. 

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

That doesn't look like new drill. It looks like that drill moving into that "infiniti" drill set. 

maybe so.

I also think Cadets should rethink the "costumes"

The brass/percussion should start the show in the "middle" uniform of white pants and burgandy jacket

The guard should use the "robes" for the opener as they do

Then for the closer lose the jackets. To me the FE and Choir should also be in that same middle uniform and the could also lose the jacket

The robes look way too sloppy when they start moving fast and the drill looks a lot better (in rehearsal) when they aren't in those robes

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I also think Cadets should rethink the "costumes"

The brass/percussion should start the show in the "middle" uniform of white pants and burgandy jacket

The guard should use the "robes" for the opener as they do

Then for the closer lose the jackets. To me the FE and Choir should also be in that same middle uniform and the could also lose the jacket

The robes look way too sloppy when they start moving fast and the drill looks a lot better (in rehearsal) when they aren't in those robes

If they're getting that feedback, an easy fix. Also the percussion "issues" are non performance choir volume issues so these balance abberations again can be addressed rather quickly I believe. Again cleaning should be the priority starting tomorrow. 

• Like 1

early start to the day tomorrow - good bit of rehearsal before their show

then full rehearsal days Thursday/Friday ahead of Dekalb Saturday night. 

From Hops FB:

Wednesday July 12th – Atlanta 
5 am – Arrive 
8 am – breakfast 
9:00 am – Day 
9:15 am – S and R 
10:00 am – Visual 
12:00 pm – Lunch 
12:45 pm – Sectionals 
2:45 pm – set up 
2:55 pm – Ensemble 
4:15 pm – EPL
6:15 pm – to the show 
6:45 pm – Arrive 
8:30 pm – Gate 
8:52 pm – Perform 
9:15 pm – PACK AND SNACK 
11:10 pm – BIS 
11:20 pm – to CHATTANOOGA!

1 hour ago, Tobias said:

Be nice. I'm sure you'll be cranky when you're old like hockeydick too. I just try to be nice to everyone! 

Funny thing is, if you cared to spend 5 seconds searching you can find all sorts of positive things I've posted about Cadets.  But you go ahead and continue making personal attacks.  I won't even report it.  People who post things like this make it hard not to get a jaded opinion of Cadets fans.