Cadets 2017

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Well, it's about time you showed up.  Terri, you have the rest of the night off.

Other than Michael Terry I'm not aware of any changes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim Schehr said:

Other than Michael Terry I'm not aware of any changes. 

I didn't quite mean you but figured with Craiga's incorrect post on KY thread sans apology, Corps with an S. and now Liahona, I just figured it was the weekly stir up trouble procedure of the BAC honks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

I didn't quite mean you but figured with Craiga's incorrect post on KY thread sans apology, Corps with an S. and now Liahona, I just figured it was the weekly stir up trouble procedure of the BAC honks.

Not from me

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I find this post extremely condescending....but I'm just a BAC HONK...I was trying to be respectful.

Edited by Liahona

I listend to GH's message today saying the new marchers already new 70% of the show and were hoping to get the rest of it learned today.  It didn't occur to me that they were still marching holes.  Hopefully having everyone performing will help.  

I feel sorry for the corps tomorrow having to travel IH435 west bound tomorrow to get to the show site.  Traffic will be a mess!  

46 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

I listend to GH's message today saying the new marchers already new 70% of the show and were hoping to get the rest of it learned today.  It didn't occur to me that they were still marching holes.  Hopefully having everyone performing will help.  

I feel sorry for the corps tomorrow having to travel IH435 west bound tomorrow to get to the show site.  Traffic will be a mess!  

They had 5 or 6 holes last night 

Edited by George Dixon