Cadets 2017

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Cadets had a great run tonight!

I agree. Much improved in all facets. The changes were definitely in the right direction. 

• Like 1

UGH   why so much bass synth...     hornline is crazy good!

Edited by Creekomega
...oops thought i was in the san antonio thread.. this pertains to BD
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

What is everyone's opinion on the change of solo in Simple Song?

I love it. But there were some balance issues tonight. 

13 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

What is everyone's opinion on the change of solo in Simple Song?

It was jarring to me since I am used to the solo both this year and from 83. Need to hear it again.

Cadets still in 7th but within striking distance of sixth. I'm still predicting they will go into finals in sixth. I'm a little shocked at the gap to Cavaliers - but hey, one at a time. 

I honestly thought they took Crusaders tonight. Need to get the music performance captions up.

14 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Cadets still in 7th but within striking distance of sixth. I'm still predicting they will go into finals in sixth. I'm a little shocked at the gap to Cavaliers - but hey, one at a time. 

I honestly thought they took Crusaders tonight. Need to get the music performance captions up.

The Cavs and the Cadets improved the most tonight on the scoresheet. Phantom has to be pleased with tonight as well.  But if I were in The Cadets right now I would be very encouraged, because in spite of what you might read here, the changes they are making and the cleaning that is happening is translating into results.  This breeds confidence. Just the one bad night in Broken Arrow or they would be in 6th already. Let's see how they can do with 3 shows on Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday. 

By the way, I thought Blue Devils absolutely rocked the place tonight. Hats off to them for a fantastic show. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

Why is th narration still in the show?

Well the our father is gone and the second let us pray should be gone Monday night I'm thinking, they said that change alone removes 8 counts so there's more involved than one might think.