Carolina Crown 2017

1 hour ago, crownisking said:

There was a time when I would cringe when I'd hear drum corps referred to as "band" but once I realized that MMs use the term too, I was ok with it. After all, technically it is still band. :12_slight_smile:

BITD if you EVER said someone from a drum corps was in a "band" , them would be fighting words. Literally.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, yogitom said:

BITD if you EVER said someone from a drum corps was in a "band" , them would be fighting words. Literally.

That day probably wasn't all that long ago. It's definitely fine to use today though.

• Like 2

uh, am i allowed to share a video i took of the pit running through No One before the performance?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cube said:

uh, am i allowed to share a video i took of the pit running through No One before the performance?

I mean it'll probably be frowned upon by the mods but...

Edited by crownisking

11 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

Their preview show can be found on YouTube if you look up crown 2017 and filter the results to today. 

Have always found it odd when similar posts do not include the link of which they "speak" of.

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Have always found it odd when similar posts do not include the link of which they "speak" of.

Because so many people including crown gets butt hurt about posting links on here etc. but I'll post it anyway the season is here. 

• Like 5