Carolina Crown 2017

60017336.jpg

CB is like this 😤😤.

Honestly one of Cadet's strongest guards was 2014. Came in second at finals. Eric, a young Alumn headed the program. They were great.

Some recent hires sound good.

Just not sure about the artistic coordinator.

Rick started Paramount WG...I think they were 5th in IW at WGI this year. Plus he was listed as Artistic Director for SCV for this past year. Been there for several years. He's very talented. Same kind of history and experience as the departed Keith Potter from what I can see.

Rick started Paramount WG...I think they were 5th in IW at WGI this year. Plus he was listed as Artistic Director for SCV for this past year. Been there for several years. He's very talented. Same kind of history and experience as the departed Keith Potter from what I can see.

As I've posted elsewhere...History has shown us that not all indoor WGI guard stuff translates well to outdoor DCI...Crown will have a lot to prove for sure!

As I've posted elsewhere...History has shown us that not all indoor WGI guard stuff translates well to outdoor DCI...Crown will have a lot to prove for sure!

This isn't Ricks first time working with Crown

This isn't Ricks first time working with Crown

I was just making a point...I really want them to succeed...seriously speaking...

• Like 1

I will say, if one of them was responsible for that James Bowie guard show this past year, that's some incredibly creative stuff. That's always good to have someone like that on your staff.

You mean the show based on the piece we always joke that a marching ensemble should play?

Did you read his bio? About being on staff for SCV, Coats, Phantom, Cadets and that he marched BD? Also you do know that your new Guard designer at Boston works for POC right? All the best guard designers have great winterguard programs. I think he probably can design for outdoor also.