Carolina Crown 2017

I didn't see anything worthy of suspension, so this kind of disturbs me.

I think Corpsband stuck his tongue out at Brasso.

I didn't see anything worthy of suspension, so this kind of disturbs me.

You may have missed it, but there was a similar battle in the Boston thread just a day prior as well...probably the cumulative effect on the mods sent them over the edge...

You may have missed it, but there was a similar battle in the Boston thread just a day prior as well...probably the cumulative effect on the mods sent them over the edge...

I saw it. There are battles here all the time. If all we did was agree with each other it would be a pretty dull place. I don't get what distinguishes this from so much else I've seen. I've seen the mods allow much worse, including flagrant violations of the guidelines. I don't even know what guideline was violated here. Unless there were posts that were up for a very short period of time that I just didn't see.

So nobody is here to somehow spin the guard staff announcement into an upgrade?

60017336.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations to Crown for hiring Jeff Sacktig. Sorry to see him move on from the Cadets but excited to see what the reunion of Michael Klesch & Travis Peterman &, Jeff Sacktig will bring. Congrats to Jeff for the C2 win at DCAs. And congrats to Rick Subel and Crown for the opportunity to write a new chapter for Crown's guard.

image.jpg

Edited by xandandl