Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

1 hour ago, Poppycock said:

You take my breath away Devils. I'm exhausted after that run. 

Can't wait to see them in Pasadena and Riverside next month! Do it up Devils!!!!!!

Not being bias! even though this year is very significant in drum corps. Great and Special shows coming our way from so many corps, it's insane and with that said without any bias, as i said before but I Strongly Feel BD will be edge above the rest. but that's my feeling and that goes along with also the history of the organization, BD have a smart intelligent team that seem to have a sense of understanding of whats coming from the field around them, they seem to always are a few steps ahead, and that gives them the advantage to know not to underestimate their competition yearly and knows how to keep themselves on the top. The best organization in the activity by far, not from sooth Sayers and simple word of mouth but by the evident fact and yearly following results. I wait patiently to see what unfolds from Metamorph. I Cant wait!

• Like 3

Today BD's sneak peak concert for both A and B. I'm going. I hoping to record it on my iPhone. Concord Pavilion. First time BD did their preview since 2007 at the pavilion. 

Edited by afd
  • Like 4