2017 Uniform Thread

16 minutes ago, sadtrombonesound said:

Are those elbow pads or just a hand drawn version of rolled up sleeves?

and are those holsters at the thigh, pockets for horn mutes and fabric ribbons, or holders for Iphones, cells and mobiles?

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I think Phantom's uniform looks phantastic. I can't wait to see those on the field 

However the helmet, quite traditional btw, reveals none of those Viking horns or such other posts are sure to be worn.  ???

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

Sure looks like the Cadets to me!  Check the front ensemble equipment placement. Possibly, it's a "test" sample uniform. I love the Cadets, Not sure a uniform like this will ever look good in motion, however.  But, the activity is less drum corps, more SPECTACLE !

Bring it on. The market decides what works.

George loves to push people's buttons, so there's that too.  Could be, could NOT be.

Edited by jjeffeory

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

However the helmet, quite traditional btw, reveals none of those Viking horns or such other posts are sure to be worn.  ???

It's worth repeating that PR did remove the image from their Facebook page after about two minutes. I suppose there's a chance that this sketch may not be the final version.

Yep, that was definitely a leak. The original image url is no longer good but I made a backup so...

18838844_1897285237204881_23689625110821