Floating on the river in EVANSVILLE!

BAC in my hometown for 3 days.  Exciting.  I have a photo of them tonight and am thwarted from posting it so far.  Don't remember how it works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cadet_mellos said:

BAC in my hometown for 3 days.  Exciting.  I have a photo of them tonight and am thwarted from posting it so far.  Don't remember how it works.

I use a the website Imgur to post photos here. Works like a charm. If I remember correctly, you can't post photos to DCP from your computer, you have to post them from a photo hosting site. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Liahona said:

For those that like their drum corps loud...myself is included...BOSTON PEEL PAINT BABY!!! ...lol....one guys reaction at tonight's show...haha

Topher Edmondson‏

HOLY HEARING DAMAGE!!!!! @bostoncrusaders #DrumsOTO #ineedearplugs

Boston loudest so far.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, cadet_mellos said:

6 minutes ago, quietcity said:

I use a the website Imgur to post photos here. Works like a charm. If I remember correctly, you can't post photos to DCP from your computer, you have to post them from a photo hosting site. 

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

You can post photos from DrumScorps app. 

All these wonderfully helpful people...you guys/gals are the BEST! :)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I'll be posting photos from Lisle on Saturday through The DrumScorps app.  Including my first viewing of your beloved Boston Crusaders!  :inlove:

Looking forward to your photos. I will be doing the same from Allentown show on Friday. 

• Like 1

Cavaliers were great and great fun. That guard does really difficult stuff and does it well. I think they deserve more respect than they get.

The show seemed more cohesive and coherent than last week in Indy. Of course, that's probably something about me more than Cavaliers.

Blue Stars do fine. I'm just not into their show much. The boy girl thing has been overdone.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mjoakes said:

Cavaliers were great and great fun. That guard does really difficult stuff and does it well. I think they deserve more respect than they get.

The show seemed more cohesive and coherent than last week in Indy. Of course, that's probably something about me more than Cavaliers.

Blue Stars do fine. I'm just not into their show much. The boy girl thing has been overdone.

posted from the DrumScorps app

WOOOO CAVIES! Haha

• Like 4