Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

9 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Park at McDonald's or Burger King ( or Wendy's ? ) 150- 200 yards or so outside the entrance, buy a small soda or something, keep the receipt, then parking is close, well lit, and free.... enjoy the show !

McDonald's does not endorse this statement 

My thoughts are I hope someone gets some stuff up on a website that shall not be named. I'll be out watching the fireworks with the family! Happy 4th everyone! Murica!

Just now, George Dixon said:

McDonald's does not endorse this statement 

haha.. I would imagine not. I was mostly interested in helping a fellow fan though, not this Corporate Multinational.. lo!

1 minute ago, Barneveld said:

This is not Boston's show. It is run by the Beverly Cardinals alumni association, I believe.

Yes. The North Star will perform in exhibition tonite too!.

• Like 1

Anyone planning on tuning in to this show on Flo tonight? I'll be busy performing, but I'd love to hear some thoughts on the shows.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Yes. The North Star will perform in exhibition tonite too!.

Wow how stupid of me. I never knew. 

1 hour ago, ftwdrummer said:

My first time attending this show, and my gf's first live show! Anyone who has been to this show, any insights/recommendations for parking, etc?

Park where you can when you can! If you pass up the first available space, it will be gone. This is coming from someone who has attended many shows at the old Mannjng Bowl and now Manning Field and someone who lived in Lynn for six years. If you have VIP parking, it fills up fast. Sometimes you can park in the shopping center parking lots. The seating can be cramped, definitely numbered with high school students in mind and not those of us who have put on a pound or two since high school. The crowd will be opinionated but fun. Buy 50/50 raffle tickets. The proceeds of the show go to scholarships. Wear sunglasses for the first few corps. The sun should be bright tonight until about 8:15 and the sun will be in your eyes.

12 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Park where you can when you can! If you pass up the first available space, it will be gone. This is coming from someone who has attended many shows at the old Mannjng Bowl and now Manning Field and someone who lived in Lynn for six years. If you have VIP parking, it fills up fast. Sometimes you can park in the shopping center parking lots. The seating can be cramped, definitely numbered with high school students in mind and not those of us who have put on a pound or two since high school. The crowd will be opinionated but fun. Buy 50/50 raffle tickets. The proceeds of the show go to scholarships. Wear sunglasses for the first few corps. The sun should be bright tonight until about 8:15 and the sun will be in your eyes.

Uber to the show. 

• Like 1