Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

Lucas, Stephan and Ramon joined me this evening to watch the pot on Flo. Looks like a gorgeous evening in Witch town and a stadium filled with appreciative fans. Now for some wine and I think I'll turn the volume down for awhile.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Edited by Poppycock
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

This show tonite is in Lynn, Ma. 
 " Lynn, Lynn, the City of Sin. Ya never come out, the way ya went in ". ( and this phrase was developed in the 1800's by one of their own.... lol)

True, but how many bars, strip joints, bookies, and former race tracks do you have to pass in a certain city once home to a now gone beloved drum corps do you pass before getting to the "City of Sin"?

1 minute ago, Tim K said:

True, but how many bars, strip joints, bookies, and former race tracks do you have to pass in a certain city once home to a now gone beloved drum corps do you pass before getting to the "City of Sin"?

None, if you go in from 128/95! ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Did I hear right?  There's a Brass judge and a Percussion judge, but no Music Analysis?

I thought this show was to have an 8 man panel tonight.  Very few 5 man panel shows left.  I think Saturday's show in Minn. has a 9 man panel (two perc)

2 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

Muchachos are hard to watch.

I'm much more sympathetic since I will be part of the debut of the Crossmen Alumni corps in Allentown this year.  It ain't easy to pick up a horn after three decades.

• Like 3