Marvelous Minnesota, July 8

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

That was the tightest I've ever seen the opener. 

Yep, they worked on it quite a bit today, no doubt.

• Like 4

Just now, henry7184 said:

I agree. Vapid is too strong of a word. I love Bloo's show, but it's a step back prop wise this year, IMO. I liked Downside Up a lot better. But, this year's Bloo is still my 3rd favorite show. SCV is THE total package, IMO. 

Jagged Line is better than Downside Up for me, but it's not making my heart pound like Oroborus. Last year SCV had then sit back and enjoy show while Bloo had the edge of your seat show. This year seemed reversed. Bloo has a sit back and tap your fo and be awed (which is how BD seems this year too) and SCV has the sit on the edge of your seat and hope you make it through show. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

The pink slides were just genius, pretty ###### hard to follow that up. But I think they have something up their sleeve with the move into the ending...

I agree. And they were moveable and framed sections of the corps, and they did things with them. With the jagged line, it's just people going up, then coming down, then marching through, then marching through again...not a very innovative use of props compared to last year. But, I still think Bloo will be challenging for the title.

3 minutes ago, superOOk said:

Well done tonight Bloo. Very tight tonight. Much improved from last night's run

I agree. Tonight was better than Rockford. 

• Like 2