Marvelous Minnesota, July 8

6 hours ago, defeldus2 said:

SCV over Bloo by .3/.4. Very interested in seeing where Academy/Troopers/Madison fall. 

This is going to be a fascinating matchup, up and down the line. I got my Flo ready !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, defeldus2 said:

SCV over Bloo by .3/.4. Very interested in seeing where Academy/Troopers/Madison fall. 

Madison vs Blue Stars vs Regiment too. That's going to be an interesting match up. I think Madison will be ahead of Academy and Troopers. Haven't they already beaten Troopers?

Edited by henry7184

44 minutes ago, Northern Thunder said:

Go to Surly Brewing Company.  Just a few blocks from the stadium.

Great food, too.

Surley would be great! google map it though to make sure it's walkable from your parking - 

If I had to make a pick, I would go with Stub and Herbs - just 2 blocks away from the stadium - 

• Like 2

Just now, Polonius said:

Surley would be great! google map it though to make sure it's walkable from your parking - 

If I had to make a pick, I would go with Stub and Herbs - just 2 blocks away from the stadium - 

Yes, we ate/drank at Surly last year, and then parked at the stadium.

Stub & Herb's is great!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

This is going to be a fascinating matchup, up and down the line. I got my Flo ready !

The flo let me down the other night in Lynn - I think they had a piddly uplink from the site - I was getting buffering and was not able to stream in HD - I was disappointed - 
hopefully it will be top notch from Minnie -  one would think that the network would be pretty good from an R1 research institution - 

3 minutes ago, Polonius said:

The flo let me down the other night in Lynn - I think they had a piddly uplink from the site - I was getting buffering and was not able to stream in HD - I was disappointed - 
hopefully it will be top notch from Minnie -  one would think that the network would be pretty good from an R1 research institution - 

Same here, fwiw. Constant pauses and more than a few outright drops.

7 minutes ago, Northern Thunder said:

Yes, we ate/drank at Surly last year, and then parked at the stadium.

Stub & Herb's is great!

Thanks for the suggestions!

7 minutes ago, Polonius said:

but then again its Minnie soda so you're likely to get a screen full of snow if the tornado doesn't blow the transmitter down.

• Like 1

It's INT at Hamilton in Chicago. My impression so far: some lame rifle work during one of the first act numbers. Think that means I'm ready for live Drum Corps.

• Like 1