2017 DCI Finals Scores (well, maybe)

Did people really send you hate mail due to the number-crunching you'd shared in 2015 and earlier?

Edited to add: Now that I've read the rest of your post, I think it's top-notch.

(For the past several years, I kept putting BD in third in my pre-season predictions. 'Twill be funny if it actually happens the one year I didn't actually make a prediction.)

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Did people really send you hate mail due to the number-crunching you'd shared in 2015 and earlier?

Oh man, in the old days of DCP there were verbal attacks on everything from my intelligence or lack thereof to my hunched-over position on the evolutionary chart. It's like the man once said, "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." That was said about DCP, remember. No. Wait. Maybe that saying was about RAMD.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, JAZZER said:

was it something Tim_Brandt was working on? Or is that just the weekly "game"?

There was one post that identified who was pretty close in 2016.[DrumManTX June 9th in the 2017 prediction thread remarking on Cappybara's prediction]

I'm thinking it might have been Tim Brandt.  I'll look some more.

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Right now.. 1st week of July.... I'd have to disappoint hostrauser here, as I'll be unable to send him any hate responses on his early season placement picks with this, nor on his rationale for most of 'em.

He who predicts will be wrong. 

Gold will not go to the giant prop in the middle and the wonderful elvis suits of last year. 

16 minutes ago, hostrauser said:

Oh man, in the old days of DCP there were verbal attacks on everything from my intelligence or lack thereof to my hunched-over position on the evolutionary chart. It's like the man once said, "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." That was said about DCP, remember. No. Wait. Maybe that saying was about RAMD.

Intelligence I have no idea about. Rational thought that is another topic all together. But I predict you will be wrong on a few counts not to mention the gold. 12th also. 

Just my 2 Lincoln cents. 

Edited by E3D

40 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

SCV is gonna have to pm a rabbit out of a fat for that right now.

Guess we gotta make sure Chris Christie accompanies Jersey Surf to Finals somehow... :35_thinking:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

SCV is gonna have to pm a rabbit out of a fat for that right now.

It seem unlikely that SCV will send a private message to a rabbit based on obesity, but possible they could pull one out of a hat.  

He has Academy not making finals, so there should be a lot of free rabbits to choose from on finals night.

• Like 2