Rockford Files - Show of Shows

7 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I do find it amusing the people trying to explain the close spread by Bloo's bad run. Or that content scores apparently mean nothing. Lol. 

I can assure you this isn't the first time that's happened. 

• Like 1

Just now, Precious Roy said:

I would only choose to ignore you if you were completely costumed. :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yes - uninformed and uniformed. Oops.

I promise I dress completely each day before heading out.

9 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I do find it amusing the people trying to explain the close spread by Bloo's bad run. Or that content scores apparently mean nothing. Lol. 

Not the biggest fan of SCV's show this year unfortunately but I'm really happy to see how competitive they are

Me personally, I think SCV is going to fall short because of their design team's inability to design a GE packed show, and I think it's a race between Bloo and BD, but we'll see how things go. 

What is GE though. I think SCV's show this year is packed with GE. I watched it ago 15 times the other night. Just so cool. Over and over. I don't get GE.

2 hours ago, henry7184 said:

What is GE though. I think SCV's show this year is packed with GE. I watched it ago 15 times the other night. Just so cool. Over and over. I don't get GE.

SCV's show is indeed packed with G.E.

But maybe not as much as some other corps.

Or maybe the judges are indeed getting it wrong.

You might wish to read the G.E. sheets and try to apply what they to the top shows, if you wish to further develop your argument.

15 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

SCV's show is indeed packed with G.E.

But maybe not as much as some other corps.

Or maybe the judges are indeed getting it wrong.

You might wish to read the G.E. sheets and try to apply what they to the top shows, if you wish to further develop your argument.

Thanks. Where can I find that. It's not an argument. I just don't understand what qualifies one group as having more GE than another, other than personal opinion and preference.

Just now, henry7184 said:

Thanks. Where can I find that. It's not an argument. I just don't understand what qualifies one group as having more GE than another, other than personal opinion and preference.

I'm looking for a link to the sheets online. Will reply again when I find it.

You may also be interested in westcoastblue's recent post to the Minnesota thread.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

These are a little out of date, I think, but probably good enough:

http://issuu.com/drumcorpsinternational/docs/2012_judging_sheets_full_set/2?e=1376842/2992110