Emerald City Music Games - Dublin, OH - Jul 31

Crossmen and Blue Stars continue to be nearly tied.  But, after several shows where I was doubtful about Crossmen percussion, they turned in a good score.

• Like 2

Crossmen and Blue Stars were very close but I thought Crossmen put on the better show tonight as well ... and please note I have no dog in this fight and liked them both.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 4

Congratulations @garfield for a well run, well attended show tonight. I loved the food truck amenities and the show was silky smooth ... if only there was a fully stocked bar truck ... naaa, that might be dangerous! 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Congratulations @garfield for a well run, well attended show tonight. I loved the food truck amenities and the show was silky smooth ... if only there was a fully stocked bar truck ... naaa, that might be dangerous! 

This will be on our schedule when we move to Cincinnati.  

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

This will be on our schedule when we move to Cincinnati.  

So many shows to choose from in the Cincinnati area ...  but why choose? Just go to all of them! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Crossmen and Blue Stars continue to be nearly tied.  But, after several shows where I was doubtful about Crossmen percussion, they turned in a good score.

They got a new center snare and getting their groove back. I'm happy . They've had a rough time 

Edited by 1corpsfan