3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

Love this Devils show. I don't see how they get beat this year (although I hope SCV can do it).

• Like 4

Just now, Old Corps Guy said:

Not at all. I was watching a baseball game on my phone during the first half of Delalb with no issues at all. Everything went off except the show for the second half of Dekalb and buffering happened during every corps of the second half. Same thing now in Denver.

I'm not buying that it's my issue anymore with those realities.

posted from the DrumScorps app

I assume you're using a tunnel to get Flo outside of the US.  Is that a factor with the baseball streaming too?  

No, I'm in Virginia. FloMarching feed via I.E. tonight. Worked fine for the first half of Dekalb. Once the top corps showed up, the buffering started. Even after I turned off everything else including the baseball game in my phone.

This is clearly a bandwidth issue from the provider. No more excuses.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

No, I'm in Virginia. FloMarching feed via I.E. tonight. Worked fine for the first half of Dekalb. Once the top corps showed up, the buffering started. Even after I turned off everything else including the baseball game in my phone.

Completely flawless feed for me... perhaps try turning down the quality on the feed?

I don't see how anyone can say this feed is flawless. I have 250 MBPS fiber internet and it looks like crap (although I am not having the feed cut out like others are claiming).

1 minute ago, Old Corps Guy said:

I had to refresh my page several times and even close it out and start over.  That usually took care of the problem.

Do it up devils!

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

I don't see how anyone can say this feed is flawless. I have 250 MBPS fiber internet and it looks like crap (although I am not having the feed cut out like others are claiming).

Running perfect 720p and hasn't had a hiccup yet for me.