The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I'm ahead of you on that.  Walked over to the riverwalk and had some flank steak tacos and a prickly pear margarita.  I also may have had a Shiner Bock but since there's no photographic evidence...:laughing:

Remember; if no one see you eat it, no calories were consumed.  If no one sees youbdrink it no adult beverages were had- - the Las Vegas principle.  Lol

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I'm ahead of you on that.  Walked over to the riverwalk and had some flank steak tacos and a prickly pear margarita.  I also may have had a Shiner Bock but since there's no photographic evidence...:laughing:

And it probably came out to a total of $70 for two drinks and tacos am I right?! Just had the same on the river walk as well. Dang prices! I need to buy corps merch tomorrow!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

And it probably came out to a total of $70 for two drinks and tacos am I right?! Just had the same on the river walk as well. Dang prices! I need to buy corps merch tomorrow!!

Relaxing some place along the river, I wasn't paying attention and ended up with a $15 glass of California Cab. I don't buy bottles that cost that much.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mjoakes said:

Relaxing some place along the river, I wasn't paying attention and ended up with a $15 glass of California Cab. I don't buy bottles that cost that much.

As long as you got a lil buzz going... it's what they call a good problem, no? :guinesssmilie:

• Like 2

Just now, johnpendell said:

As long as you got a lil buzz going... it's what they call a good problem, no? :guinesssmilie:

Good thinking. Plus, it's sort of a short holiday. Spending doesn't really count on holiday.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

Well, coming from Chicago, I'm desensitized to overcharging.  I've been charged $14 for a drink at home.  

• Like 1