The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

12 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

This is so long.  

I just read (almost all of) this thread, not having been on all weekend.  Wow. @Jurassic Lancer I'm gonna need more than one drink after that...

• Like 3

Heading home.   At SAT waiting to board.

Great show!  It was a pleasure to meet Landry aka DrumManTx, Keith aka BlueStarsDad, Dr. Robert Kuske from The Academy, and see my old friends Michael, Ty, and my little buddy, Charles!

Hats off to all the corps!  Keep plugging away!  We'll be there cheering you on!  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Heading home.   At SAT waiting to board.

Great show!  It was a pleasure to meet Landry aka DrumManTx, Keith aka BlueStarsDad, Dr. Robert Kuske from The Academy, and see my old friends Michael, Ty, and my little buddy, Charles!

Hats off to all the corps!  Keep plugging away!  We'll be there cheering you on!  

Drum Man Tx is named after Tom Landry???`

Wasn't he like a god or something in Texas football? No wonder DMTx is so forthright in his posts.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Make yourself a stiff drink before you wade through all this ... it will help!

And thank you for alerting us all to Legends' plight ... I would not have known  if you didn't bring it up on the World Class discussion board ... and because you did, many of us helped Legends achieve their goal!

"Stiff Drink":

Here here!!!!!!!!!!

Make mine a double.     :guinesssmilie:    :guinesssmilie:

Elphaba      :flower:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Drum Man Tx is named after Tom Landry???`

Wasn't he like a god or something in Texas football? No wonder DMTx is so forthright in his posts.

lol my dad is a big Cowboys fan too, he says that's not why but I don't believe him.  

• Like 1

On 7/22/2017 at 3:07 PM, Kamarag said:

Ok, Guardians, I'm all in. This rocks.

I loved it live, and I don't understand all the uniform comments.  I thought they looked pretty killer in them.  Incredibly mature design and GREAT use of that ramp prop for an OC corps.  And the featured guard performers are AWESOME.  I think when that show gets some time to clean it's gonna really rock by Indy.