DCI Central Texas, Belton, TX - July 20th

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

The shadow on the field annoys me though. 

It's even worse for the members performing who need to go in and out of looking at the DM in the sun.  been there, done that...

• Like 1

Just now, goodmello said:

It's even worse for the members performing who need to go in and out of looking at the DM in the sun.  been there, done that...

Yes. Me too. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Alright so I have been wondering this for a couple days. What are the advantages of Genesis moving up to world. They weren't at the BD level of like 15 at semis so they will be lower pack heading into the first world season. They are still scoring around the same as the open class corps that were around them last year. Really it's more of a question on why do we still have open and world. Watching this show I think they are being underscored really. 

Their choice they're beating pi on ear

Edited by Jim Schehr

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

Who else besides Genesis and Colts?

Bloo serenaded the traffic police in Broken Arrow. 

Edit. Thought you meant playing to both sides.  Hah

Edited by KVG_DC

7 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Alright so I have been wondering this for a couple days. What are the advantages of Genesis moving up to world. They weren't at the BD level of like 15 at semis so they will be lower pack heading into the first world season. They are still scoring around the same as the open class corps that were around them last year. Really it's more of a question on why do we still have open and world. Watching this show I think they are being underscored really. 

Share of the gate.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

For the last few years they have toured a similar tour schedule as many of the world class corps. They played 4 more events than many of the WC did last year. Going WC was their vision and plan from the beginning. On the flip side, there are more financial and support options in WC vs OC. The standings be what they may, they are living the dream. 

• Like 1