TOC/NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC - July 30

Solos didn't seem the best tonight, and quite a few issues with feet and forms. Any clue if the second sop soloist at the end is way under-balanced to the first one all the time or just tonight? Don't see any gain on Crown tonight.

I REALLY ENJOY The Blooooo show more than SVC, crown and BD this year. Not saying it is better in the scores I just really like to sit back and watch it.  Just like the Scouts, BAC and Phantom this year.  

• Like 5

Time to allow for some redemption. I will NOT view the 1983 version of Mass in the next 15 minutes. Cadets... let's see what you got.

• Like 1

Just now, Treefidy said:

Cadets are about to...

...bring Sunday Morning Mass

I went to Sunday Mass for real today.  I wish The Cadets would have gone back to '83 when the Mass was amazing.

• Like 1

Just now, littlejaw said:

Solos didn't seem the best tonight, and quite a few issues with feet and forms. Any clue if the second sop soloist at the end is way under-balanced to the first one all the time or just tonight? Don't see any gain on Crown tonight.

Seems like her mic just wasn't working.

• Like 1

When I watched BC on the DCI finals video last December, the show had lost something. And it looked sloppy. It was still great, and I'm glad they won. Not trying to oppose that.

But that 2016 show was something to see live. I think this one in 2017 is, too. The sound is so much better live, and the energy and emotion from the members is so much more effective live. It's just great entertainment. Noticeably less so for me via streaming.

• Like 5