William "Allen's Town" - Friday Night - Aug 4th, 2017

I think I get the comments about some sloppiness in what Bluecoats does. It's glaring at times. But how is this not just a really excellent show? 

• Like 5

Just now, DrumManTx said:

It might be dirty and might finish 4th or so but it's still the Bluecoats I've always loved and you can't put a number on that.  Zappa live in Broken Arrow was about the most fun I've had at a drum corps show.   And that Psychopomp reprise at the end is about as good as it gets in terms of moments that just make me wanna jump out of my seat and scream.   No one performs like they do. It's enthralling.  

People who watch this show and are pathetic enough to be watching "feet" are just generally unhappy people imo. I would pay to watch that show five times in a row. Amazing.

• Like 9

Now that I have seen Bloo live, I see why so many wonder how Bloo has placed behind Crown in so many shows. This is not a slight at Crown, but Bloo is incredible too.

• Like 9

Just now, mjoakes said:

I think I get the comments about some sloppiness in what Bluecoats does. It's glaring at times. But how is this not just a really excellent show? 

If Crown beats Bluecoats solely because of "cleanliness" then DCI needs to really revising the entire idea of GE.

• Like 6

Okay, here comes the part that gets stuck in my head more than anything else this season. The BD ballad...

• Like 1

Bluecoats.. keep on doin' what you're doin'.... you're the balz and'love your stylin!

• Like 6