William "Allen's Town" - Friday Night - Aug 4th, 2017

I'm kind of afraid that with that score Mandarins will not overtake Scouts in the seeding (unless they struggle in their performance tomorrow). How important is seeding heading into prelims and how are results heading into finals determined - do they only take into account prelims and semis or also the regional results? 

Recaps wrong for The Company in DrumScorps.  Missing Music 1 scores.  Total in stadium was 66.5.  Recaps show 59.95.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Maximum age 26

For some reason I was thinking CADETS2 was more like BDC.   Oh well....,

• Like 1

BD got that music analysis cleaned up. J. Kennedy absolutely hammered BD in that caption a week ago in Nashville. Great job BD! Let's complete the closer and bring it home in Indy!!!!

• Like 5

All the voice over and singing can go to hell.  I'm all for new design in drum corps but as yet the human voice stinks.  Now that Cesario is gone, maybe someone will have the balls to outlaw it.

• Like 1

And no timing penalty for PC.  Whew!!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It's scary when they catch behind their back.  I would knock myself unconscious. 

(I've done that. It's as fun as it sounds.)

Just now, mcjordansc said:

Stars drums must have had a bad show tonight. Field judge hammered them. A few sub-captions hitting 90. 

If it's Mr. Prospiere I trust him.  That spread called the show between them and Phantom Regiment though, hope they clean clean clean.  Thought they were on the same level online but he's up close and personal and is a percussion GOD so I trust him.  

• Like 2