Boston Crusaders 2018

33 minutes ago, craiga said:

Given that I am being pummeled via pm and text msg over what I witnessed last weekend...I think I can say the following. Think of the corps' growth from 2016 to 2017....that rate of growth (in all facets of show design, talent levels, and performance levels) has exploded exponentially in 2018.  This is Boston's TILT.  When I predicted last June that BAC might finish in 5th or 6th and could even possibly medal in guard people laughed.  Thus, I am not going to predict any placement for 2018. Just gonna enjoy each performance.

Nice for BAC to get some LOVE...I say way cool :)

• Like 4

Boston had a good practice today at Castleton, Vermont and as previously scheduled, the MM's had a free nite off tonite, and will be right back at it tomorrow.. Boston has a lot of work to do to reach their goals, imo. But they're on track, on schedule.  Morale is sky high. They're working hard, and working smart. Theres enormous talent and great  potential in every Corps section I've watched and listened to with this year's edition of the 2018 Boston Crusaders. I've heard it said that the marchers are even saying they can't wait to get out there this summer. After watching and listening to them today up close and live, I can fully understand why that is. The sky is the limit with this 2018 edition of the Boston Crusaders. Nothing is out of reach.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, craiga said:

Given that I am being pummeled via pm and text msg over what I witnessed last weekend...I think I can say the following. Think of the corps' growth from 2016 to 2017....that rate of growth (in all facets of show design, talent levels, and performance levels) has exploded exponentially in 2018.  This is Boston's TILT.  When I predicted last June that BAC might finish in 5th or 6th and could even possibly medal in guard people laughed.  Thus, I am not going to predict any placement for 2018. Just gonna enjoy each performance.

"Believe me. You'll never get bored with winning. You'll never get bored!:cheer:

15 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Boston had a good practice today at Castleton, Vermont and as previously scheduled, the MM's had a free nite off tonite, and will be right back at it tomorrow.. 

Do you think tonight would be a good time to visit?

16 hours ago, craiga said:

i didnt laugh. i thought it was possible as more dysfunction appeared elsewhere. In fact I drove to Hanover HS Stadium to take a video of the place Boston last beat Cadets the day after it happened.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ediker said:

Do you think tonight would be a good time to visit?

Yes. 15% chance of a brief shower  according to the weather report this afternoon. I believe they'll have an on the field practice with all sections  after dinner and beginning at 6:30 until maybe 9:45 pm or so.

• Thanks 1