Boston Crusaders 2018

14 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Yes. 15% chance of a brief shower  according to the weather report this afternoon. I believe they'll have an on the field practice with all sections  after dinner and beginning at 6:30 until maybe 9:45 pm or so.

That's what the Skipper and his first mate the mighty sailing man thought. Then....

"The weather started getting rough,
The tiny ship was tossed"

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Like 5

So there you have it?  Inspiration not from Amelia or Gilligan's Island. It is from LOTF, Castaway and Lost.  The human experience.  So it will be fun to see how that comes to life on the field musically and Visually.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, fgep said:

So, Boston is now NOT doing Allentown show on June 30th? After I bought tickets, of course.

I don't think they were ever scheduled for early season A-town this season...

Edited by Liahona

13 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I believe early A-town show was originally scheduled for Philly before the UPenn backed out when the GH situation became public.

According to the corps Facebook post of Nov. 28 and reposted by Chris on the Alumni and Friends page, the Crusaders were scheduled to be in the Philly show on June 30th.

1 hour ago, fgep said:

So, Boston is now NOT doing Allentown show on June 30th? After I bought tickets, of course.

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

49 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

I believe early A-town show was originally scheduled for Philly before the UPenn backed out when the GH situation became public.

According to the corps Facebook post of Nov. 28 and reposted by Chris on the Alumni and Friends page, the Crusaders were scheduled to be in the Philly show on June 30th.

Crown was also in the Franklin Field show but is not at Allentown either. Bloo is still in Allentown with The Cadets who once were scheduled to be in California that night.

Knowing Steve from his previous life as a UNH band member before joining BAC and 7th, I'm sure he's had some Castleton brochures available for interested persons as BAC ST's there. Now if this could be matched, it might be enticing. A few people say what I do remotely looks like a lot of work. :hehe:

https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Want-to-move-to-Vermont-You-might-qualify-for-up-12960100.php#photo-14064729