Cadets 2018

7 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Wait a minute... she's not using the Fosbury Flop jumping technique!!! :tongue:

Looks more like a Triple Jump competitor than high jump.

7 hours ago, tommynev said:

I don't get the Cadets tweet from today about reaching meta humor. Can anyone explain? (I don't know how to paste the link).

Meta humor is a joke about a joke, like a running gag. I’m pretty sure that refers to the members homemade t shirt in this case, must be a joke for “those in the know”

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Speaking of jokes on the Cadets' Twitter...

Cadets had a free day in P'burgh last season. Except for the Capitals' fans among them (as their team was bounced from play-offs by Penguins) now they are back for retribution while Sid golfs...

it was a nice relaxing day for the corps mms and scored highly as they had their Primanti's.

Edited by xandandl

9 hours ago, tommynev said:

I don't get the Cadets tweet from today about reaching meta humor. Can anyone explain? (I don't know how to paste the link).

It's like the term metadata: data about the data (if you know anything about information technology). 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Speaking of jokes on the Cadets' Twitter...

Why are the Cadets "vacationing" in Pittsburgh today?

Rumor has it that "Pickles" is leading the search for the well sought maroon cardigan he and numerous alums have long desired for indoor wear and when the bowling jacket needs a more formal look. (Hint, Eric, hint.)

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g53449-d4112198-Reviews-Mr_Rogers_Memorial_Statue-Pittsburgh_Pennsylvania.html#photos;aggregationId=101&albumid=101&filter=7&ff=257301878

Edited by xandandl