Carolina Crown 2018

1 hour ago, MPutnam said:

Check the corp's Facebook page daily for schedule.

I try to post a copy here, but no promises and it's whenever I remember. Sigh!

They usually post around 8:30 - 9:00 am ET. 

45 minutes ago, xandandl said:

is this the uniform, I mean costume?

I have it on good authority, straight from the top, that Crown's uniforms will convey the intended intent to any and all recipients receiving the glorious brass sound from the 2018 Ott winners with the battery battering and the guard guarding and what was the question again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Got to see a little bit and all I have to say is ####!!! This is definitely going to be a favorite. The opener sounds like a movie score. Drill is great like everyone has been saying. Can’t wait to see this opening night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flguardman said:

Got to see a little bit and all I have to say is ####!!! This is definitely going to be a favorite. The opener sounds like a movie score. Drill is great like everyone has been saying. Can’t wait to see this opening night.

The suspense is killing me.

3 hours ago, Flguardman said:

I can't wait!!!!!!!! It looks like June 25th in Mason is the only live show I'll be able to go to this year. Just started a new job and don't have much vacation time and my 3rd kid is due in July. So I'm going to enjoy every last second of the Mason show!

• Like 2