Blue Devils 2018

6 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

On a BD360 video they released this morning, it showed the back of one of the window props for a second, and I ended up pausing it on that part to examine it because I spotted what looked like lights. Love it!

oh yeah.... i don't watch it yet, you should posted it here.

2 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

another detail i notice just now... the diner lights up at the end just before the solo piece .. lol. didn't see that before

Maybe I'm nuts, and/or maybe it is not a technically available capability, but it seems like it might be cool if the field lights faded before the diner lights up.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Maybe I'm nuts, and/or maybe it is not a technically available capability, but it seems like it might be cool if the field lights faded before the diner lights up.  

They probably can't pull that off, but perhaps they could get some fire engines to blow their sirens from across the street.... :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, skevinp said:

That would be such a very cool effect, but we all know that ain't gonna happen.. lol

15 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

They probably can't pull that off, but perhaps they could get some fire engines to blow their sirens from across the street.... :w00t:

Maybe perhaps :beer:

Wishing les Diables Bleus a great Final's Week. Go Devs!:bluedevil:

• Like 2

Interestingly enough the final trumpet solo isn't featured on BD360. Is there even more in store? 

• Like 1