Phantom Regiment 2018

1 hour ago, Kevlar496 said:

They were 11th in 74 finals after an 8th place finish in prelims. Devs made their first finals that year as well.

That's crazy to think considering how legendary the '74 show is. Aged like fine wine. 

I would like to see them exceed a score of 90 this year. That would be better than last year. It’s anyone’s guess at this point what will happen at finals. Lots of movement in those 8-12 spots.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PRomoter said:

I would like to see them exceed a score of 90 this year. That would be better than last year. It’s anyone’s guess at this point what will happen at finals. Lots of movement in those 8-12 spots.

If they don’t hit a 90 at prelims/semis, I unfortunately don’t think they’ll hit it this season. Scores seem to go down outside the top 6 or so corps on finals night 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

If they don’t hit a 90 at prelims/semis, I unfortunately don’t think they’ll hit it this season. Scores seem to go down outside the top 6 or so corps on finals night 

Last year only BD and the Cavaliers increased score from the night before.

the corps performed a bad show really well.  I was amazed at how much they improved since June.

Get a new program director and music writer.

• Like 2

I wish finals wasn’t held in a dome. Speaking from my own experience, it’s much harder to hear on a domed field, and the emotion is one of isolation, and you can’t hear the crowd. I miss the old days, when it was outside. Everything pops better outside, and it just sounds better, especially percussion.

I thought Phantom looked fantastic tonight! Great performance and the music is so so beautiful. The theater audience cheered like crazy for them!

• Like 3