The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

47 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Bothers me if she reported something multiple times and no one kept a record. If there are multiple episodes but a different person is told each time you would never see a pattern 

YEA had no HR department. All hills led to one person 

Entire tweet timeline of reporter Jacci Farris' statement from Sean King (Read from top down)

Ox5pCMD.png

WDrLdyw.png

Edited by mingusmonk
new images to reflect corrections from reports. Suspended. Not resigned.

38 minutes ago, ebo said:

So my question is if you were getting sexually harassed, why in the hell would you go out with him drinking?  What am I missing here?  If you knew Sean you would know his integrity.  This is going to bite them with donors if they hurt Sean.  I promise you that.  He has great relationships with the donors and they will not stand for this including me. They will not survive this.  

Losing track here. Was it just her and GH alone or in a group where she might feel safe. Or in a group where if you don’t go out it might affect employment. Getting this mixed up with the GH trying to get someone to drink more when she was trying to keep a clear head.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Classic and if you don’t trust the person you report harassment to....

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ebo said:

So my question is if you were getting sexually harassed, why in the hell would you go out with him drinking?  What am I missing here?  If you knew Sean you would know his integrity.  This is going to bite them with donors if they hurt Sean.  I promise you that.  He has great relationships with the donors and they will not stand for this including me. They will not survive this.  

Access to power. A legend. Maybe even a hero. Never underestimate how emotions can over rule logic. Who in their life hasn’t made an emotional decision that common sense screamed “DON’T!!!”. Granted maybe none this big, but hell I once threw away a good job because they wouldn’t give me every weekend off to march drum corps 

7 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

YEA CEO SEAN KING SUSPENDED amid allegation by alleged victim that she told him Hopkins sexually harassed her and he did not report. King denies the allegation, saying a review will prove that out. #cadets #drumcorps @69News

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Good to see this board doing what the last one should have.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Exactly and it was not Sean King

3 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Classic and if you don’t trust the person you report harassment to....

Or the board...

1 hour ago, Kyle B said:

I hope the truth is what everyone goes on, but getting rid of Sean King may be out of people's hands.  It's called bad optics.  Sometimes that wins over truth unfortunately.

Isn't he just "INTERIM" anyway?..or did I miss something?

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dbc03 said:

Good to see this board doing what the last one should have.

Ridiculous!