2018 Predictions

6 minutes ago, goodmello said:

Honestly, I much preferred the Crossmen show last season.  I can see them taking 12-13... yes, 13.  Not seeing anything from Madison, Mandarins, Colts, Academy, or Blue Stars, who knows what Crossmen are up against.

As far as Phantom, if their visuals lack, I could see them in the same boat.

Just my thoughts.

I think they look better now than when I saw them early on at Michigan City last year.  But we shall see.  :12_slight_smile:

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think they look better now than when I saw them early on at Michigan City last year.  But we shall see.  :12_slight_smile:

They do, sound better too imo 

• Like 1

The opening of this show is just so beautiful, but then it loses it for me shortly there after. Brass sounds really good. Should be a good season for them.

13 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

wait... are you saying that quixotic presented the same level opportunities for the members to succeed musically and visually that awakening did? and that the staff were of equal level? it sounds like you're saying that the talent from the members of each respective show were equal but that the talent didn't apply itself as much to quixotic as to awakening. because if that's what you're saying BOY do i have some news for you.

and as for a gif to go with my misunderstanding/inability to comprehend what i think you might be saying...

giphy.gif

EDIT: btw my final preseason predictions will be up sometime saturday night (wish i could wait til like thursday morning to get all the info i can, but i'll be travelling from sunday til friday morning - won't be able to see the season opener because of it... :unhappy:) packed with explanations for each slot. and for my mike greeneberg tease: coming up, i'll tell you why the back half of the finalists will be even more of a toss-up than the front half...

You clearly misread what I said, and I'm not one to explain things more than twice. Lol.

Just now, Incognito365 said:

Crossmen, if they watch what they're doing, could place as high as 8th. Should be a good year for them.

I'm willing to bet they place a little higher than that. From what I have seen and heard, they are AGES better from previous years.

• Like 1

Just now, 2000Cadet said:

I'm willing to bet they place a little higher than that. From what I have seen and heard, they are AGES better from previous years.

I'm not sure. I'm saying 8th because it's a safe bet. I don't want people coming after me because I think they'll beat BAC or something. Lmao.

FYI, I don't....for now.

• Haha 1

I'm not sure. I'm saying 8th because it's a safe bet. I don't want people coming after me because I think they'll beat BAC or something. Lmao.

FYI, I don't....for now.

HAHAHA!!!! I'm not afraid of that. Besides, Boston beat Cadets so stranger things have happened.

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

HAHAHA!!!! I'm not afraid of that. Besides, Boston beat Cadets so stranger things have happened.

I am. BAC peeps can be aggressive sometimes...:ph34r:

I am. BAC peeps can be aggressive sometimes...:ph34r:

I'm from NYC. I can handle a few Bostonians.

• Haha 1